I consider myself a trend speculator, digital phenomenologist, aspiring polymath, and Gen X malcontent. All opinions are my own.
My short bio:
From 2001 - 2004 I owned a skateboard shop in Las Vegas.
From 2005 - 13 I have been:
- Partner at a digital marketing agency
- Social Media Strategic Lead at Hewlett Packard
- Entrepreneur-In-Residence at an early stage VC firm
- VP of Digital Strategies for Waggener Edstrom
- Head of Digital Strategies at Waggener Edstrom in London.
- Customer Experience Strategist at Amazon
Disclaimer: At various points in my life I have worked with the biggest technology companies in the World. So if I’m writing about technology you should know I work with, or have worked with, at least one company that has a financial interest in said technology. I am severely biased and conflicted, but I’m always honest about it. Read at your own risk.
Commenting policy: Don’t be a dick.